30 September 2008

departing.

So, this morning i am packing up enough belongings for a month in Charlotte. Ready for the unexpected and anxious for what God has in store for me, but how can i really prepare myself for the unexpected? I have prepared my shoes and socks as well as some clean shirts, and my suitcase has my name on it and is probably even a little too heavy. But how does one prepare themselves to be completely removed from their pattern of work and busy-ness and moved into a lifestyle of undistracted devotion, spending 6 + hours a day praying, worshiping and pressing into God and searching His heart?
But i must tell you, by no means am I the least bit concerned. I will glady step into the doors of ZHOP and happily embrace what God wants to do in me ad through me. I cant wait to experience the spirit of God with these people who spend all their time searching out his heart.

I want to write a little bit more, but Jenn is gonna be here soon to pick me up, and i wanna be ready when she gets here, so ill finish later.

arin.

1 comment:

lucashannon said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time in Charlotte! Tonight Lucas and I were looking through an old box of his stuff and came across quite a few pictures with you in them. :) Good times...