22 October 2008

nature and the boys.

Im going camping with a few guys from ZHOP. I'm really excited about this, i think were really gonna get to rough it. I am looking forward to being inconvenienced.
We're getting up early, taking a 2 hour drive up to linville, NC gonna grab some breakfast backpack and hike a couple miles up the grandfather mountain, eat some lunch and hang out on the top of this beautiful peak, hike back down and set up camp, I am way excited about this.
I think this shall be an excursion my soul has been needing. If any body knows me, im really not an outdoors-y person. I mean I'm just not experienced in it. I love being out in it, I've just never really prepared for it. So Im giving it all I've got tomorrow. Taking my pack, alotta water, some Hummus and chips, granola, my adidas samba hiking shoes(ha!), my bible and a joyful spirit. gonna spend some time with nature and the boys.

No comments: